SOY CANDLE TIPS
Tips to make your candles last longer...
We want you to enjoy your Pink Flamingo candle for as long as possible and also ensure your safety. We can assure you that the fastest way to ruin a good time would be to set something other than your candle on fire.
- Trim the wick of the candle every time before you light it. Keep it at 1/4" like the picture below to have a clean and even burn. This small step avoids black flames, black smoke, flames that are too tall, stain on tins and wax burning too quickly.
- The first time you light the candle allow it to burn for at least 2 hours or until the center has turned into liquid wax.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time. Then allow at least 2 hours of cooling time until it becomes solidified again, before relighting.
- Place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface before lighting.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep your candles away from drafts like fans, doorways, or windows.
Keep it safe
- Do not light your candle when there is only 1/4″ wax left. Discard instead.
- Do not use room sprays, cosmetics sprays, or other sprayable products near an open flame.
- Never move or touch the candle tin when the wax is in liquid form. You will get burned!
- Never extinguish a candle with water.